Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby Boy Stuff!!

Well, it has certainly been a while since my last post.  Just busy with life and that pesky "job" that is always keeping me away from my sewing room!

Good news in the family.....a baby boy is on the way!  This is a great excuse for me to craft and sew like crazy!  

I have been making these really cute and easy burp rags.  I found the pattern here:  http://sewshesews.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/burp-cloth-tutorial/

Sorry my picture is sideways :/.....could not figure out how to turn it around!

Burp Rags

I am not a huge fan of "babyish" fabrics and colors, so I tried to go with something a little less baby than the obvious color choices and patterns.  I have two more matching sets of two.

I have a lovely quilt in progress that I found on Craftsy that I will share soon....when it's a little more together!

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment