Friday, June 13, 2014

Back At It!

I have been away a long time on my blog, but not because I didn't want to blog.  Life has just gotten in the way!  Moved recently and been plugging away quilting as usual.  :)  

I do find that I miss blogging and want to get back into the swing of things.  I have tons of quilts to post since my last post. 

And, in other big quilting news...my mother has acquired a long arm quilter.  Let me just say, it is a life changer for me!  It has been so awesome having my quilts done on the long arm. 

We have sort of teamed up on quite a few projects and orders are rolling in like crazy!

The most recent order I filled was for a lady in Tennessee who has schnauzers.  She wanted a wall hanging with a schnauzer on it.  This is what I came up with:



I have to say that this is truly one of my favorite quilts I have made.  I absolutely love stars!  Any and every way that points can be arranged on a quilt, I want to make one!

My mother did an amazing job with the colors and pattern on this quilting!!

If you are interested in the templates for the applique or for a pattern or instructions on how to make this wall hanging, contact me via email!


No comments:

Post a Comment