Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summer Table Cloth

Here is a tablecloth that I recently got back from the quilter.  About 2 years ago, I found a set of napkins at a yard sale for 75 cents.  I knew I wanted to make something with them, I just didn't know what.  

It finally came to me and this was the end result.  A tablecloth for my outside patio table.  We also have game boards for the game "bags" or "cornhole"....depending on where you live. :)  I had enough of this fabric left to make a set of matching green bags and a set of yellow bags.

I absolutely love the quilting that was done on this.  The back is white and every bit as cute as the front with those little black ants marching!

This would look adorable in a red and white gingham as well!

Quilted by Janice Dugger, Piney Flats, TN

As you can see, this still needs to be bound.  It is sadly on a stack of items that need binding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment