Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sampler Block #2 - Greek Cross

It's been a busy week for me and I am a little behind posting block #2 of the sampler series I am doing.

This block is not my favorite shape wise, but it does work in the overall sampler.  It is called Greek Cross and can be found here at FreshLemonQuilts.com.

Here is a shot of mine.  Finished size is 12 1/2 X 12 1/2....as are all of the blocks in this series.  


Block #1 & Block #2 together (Mosiac & Greek Cross left to right)

Greek Cross Block

I had some lovely charm squares from Moda that I though would blend with my color scheme, so I deviated from my solids a little on this one.

My next block I am doing from the series is one simply called "Star".  It will be my first paper piecing attempt so I have my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment